Reasons to Join Us TomorrowPosted: June 24, 2010
Reasons why you should definitely attend Cleveland Critical Mass THIS FRIDAY:
1) This month, we’re poised to have our largest turn-out yet! Over ninety have confirmed their attendance already.
2) The weather is supposed to be perfect for a bicycle ride. Sunny and 80 degrees, with 0% chance of precipitation!
3) We got media this month. CCM was mentioned on WEWS Channel 5 and a few shout-outs on Fox 8. If cameras show up, let’s show NE Ohio that we have strength in numbers and that bicycles belong!
4) Meet new people who love Cleveland and enjoy bicycling. Roll up to someone you think is interesting and strike up a conversation along the ride!
5) Food, drinks, and great company afterward at Lincoln Park Pub in Tremont.
6) Few things are more fun than bicycling in a gigantic group, all while getting pedestrians and drivers to cheer you on!
7) Celebrate the first weekend of the summer!
As always, we’ll meet at Public Square in front of the Terminal Tower at 6pm, then take off promptly at 6:30pm. The group will swing by Public Square again at 7pm to pick up stragglers and people who have to work a little later.
Catch you Friday!